HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 09, 2005

Oh goody gumdrops

We got 2 planeloads of evacuees from New Orleans. 7 of them have been convicted of sex crimes. Aren't we lucky? Just what we need, more perverts. They are putting them all on the sex offenders registry and are separated from the children on the base, but geesh. If I were a parent and had been through a major disaster, I wouldn't be thrilled to be forced 1000 miles north to a state I didn't want to be in, and then find out that I'm in housing with 7 sex offenders including one that was involved in rapes in the Superdome. Does this ever end?
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gawd, a person who believes exactly how I do...now why would they move these people way out of the South? They moved a bunch of them to one of our California towns too. One of the most expensive places in the country...we want to help them...and we have ...but sex offenders? Our Police Chief about had a fit! too! As if we don't have enough of them already in the land of sun in the fun!

I am with you on this...

The medium price home here - the medium...is almost a half mil...where is a sex offender going to get that kind of money?

Lunancy!

I love your blog..am a Stumbler online! don't have time to Blog..stumbling is enough...I just have time to Blah Blah Blah,...lol

11/9/05 8:01 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

We're supposed to get even more evacuees next week and I'm dreading hearing that we've got gang members and more sex offenders. They have separated them into 'mens dorms' so they can feast on each other, but they're not locked up and they're within easy access of kids. I'm really hoping they are being watched carefully. I know they have rights too, but I'm just not happy about the state importing scum. We manufacture plenty of our own, thank you very much!

11/9/05 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.