HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 21, 2005

Wooo Hoooo!

I'm Looking Good. Yes, that's what my cardiologist told me today. I'm so psyched. I always look and feel like shit, but today she said I was looking and sounding better than she had seen me in a long time. I can't really say why, because I'm not following her directions to the letter (huge shock there, I'm sure!) and I cheat on my diet, and I don't always take my meds as directed, but I think resting is finally paying off.

My surgery has been rescheduled for Nov 17th, although the doctor performing it hasn't yet told me this information. My cardiologist is going to have a little chat with the electrocardiologist about her office communication skills. That should be interesting.

Plus, I finally found the paper I was looking for. It took me almost a month of searching and it was hidden right on my desk after all. The desk that I've cleaned off about 10 times looking for this damn paper. I think I might either be blind or a moron, or both. I even looked in the folder where I found it about a million times. I'm telling you, sometimes I wonder if I have early onset alzheimers. I forget the most outrageous stuff, I lose things that are right in front of my face, and there are days when I'm very dazed and confused. I know that this is a byproduct of a bad sleeping habit and a lot of medications compounded by a lack of oxygen, but heck, it's weird to be so spacy. It's not like me as a rule.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.