HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 25, 2005


Funniest Thanksgiving post I've ever read


Tonight I happened upon this blog. The most recent post was a Tom Turkey rant about the secret danger of turkey. It is a must read. I promise you, you'll be laughing your ass off, especially if you find Tom Cruise particularly repulsive. And speaking of TC, did you hear that he bought Katie an ultrasound machine so they can do their own scans at home? These machines range in price from $20K to $200K. Tom said he would donate the machine to a hospital when they're done with it. Just where is St. Scientologist, anyhow? And when did Tom become an expert in radiology and sonograms. Have I missed something?

Here's a sample of "A Thanksgiving PSA" post you'll find on The Pop Eye.

I've never agreed with eating turkey, ever. Before I was a Scientologist I never agreed with eating turkey. And when I started studying the history of Thanksgiving, I understood more and more why I didn't believe in eating turkey.

You have to understand this. Here we are today where I talk out against drugs and psychiatric abuses of people, okay, against their will, of drugging children with them not knowing the effects of these drugs. Do you know what Tryptophan is? Do you know? Do you know now that Tryptophan is a street drug? Turkeys are being bought off of supermarket shelves every day. Do you understand that?

People. People...people...people. People! People. Here's the problem, people. You don't know the history of Thanksgiving. I do. All this tradition of turkey eating, saying it's giving thanks, it's all just masking the problem. If you understand the history of it, it masks the problem. That's what it does. That's all it does. There is no such thing as food that makes you tired. Food shouldn't make you pass out. This tryptophan, this is a mind-altering drug. This is dangerous. And the problem with the media and the Charlie Brown specials and all of that is that there's misinformation, okay? No one understands the history of Thanksgiving. No one understands the history of this turkey drug.....

Read more here.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

9 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

When I read the words, "When they're done with it" I had visions of TC forcing formerly-cute KH to have his alien babies for 25 years! AHHH!

I'm not going to lie to you, I don't think that I can even watch Jerry Maguire again after all his antics.

25/11/05 6:02 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

And... I was so not going to forget this time... but... I got so riled up about TC being so dang weird! But... Michele sent me.

25/11/05 6:03 PM  
Blogger Carmi said...

Classic humor - though I bet TC wouldn't agree. How tragic to watch him unravel as he has. How much worse it is that he's bringing someone else along for the ride.

Ick.

Michele sent me!

25/11/05 6:04 PM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

ok, she's not allowed to scream, but he's allowed to look in her belly?? Something amiss there....

hi Margalit, Michele sent me :-)

cq

25/11/05 6:14 PM  
Blogger Yaeli said...

What a crazy read!!! Thanks for pointing us in the right direction. :o) Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!!!
Michele sent me today.

25/11/05 8:56 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

And we just watched him in The War of the Worlds a couple of nights ago. You gotta admit, he is a good actor.
Michele sent me,BTW...

26/11/05 2:01 AM  
Anonymous mooalex said...

OMG... so funny! You and The Pop Eye are now regulars on my blogroll!
LJ

26/11/05 2:25 PM  
Blogger wordgirl said...

Tom Cruise has definitely got a screw loose.

26/11/05 6:44 PM  
Blogger baker said...

awesome

viderevidenda.blogspot.com

30/11/05 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.