HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm a Writer

Not that this is any surprise to me, as I spent about 18 years as a professional writer, and taught communications at Northeastern University. But those are in the past and now I'm blogging so I figured I might just take a test to determine what kind of blogging personality I am. I'm a writer!

>
I took the Blogging Personality Quiz at About Web logs and I am...

The Writer
Words captivate me. And, I like to capture words. Blogging enables me to write often. It also provides a place for me to share what I write with a reading public. I can be funny, inspiring, intelligent, cynical, or morbid. It doesn't matter what I write about in my blog. It only matters that I write.



Way cool!

This test was so successful I decided to take a second test called What's the Color of Your Blog Personality. This one wasn't that accurate. The problem was, the choices didn't really describe me or my blog. Or maybe it does and I'm living in an alternate reality. What do you think?

I took the What's the Color of Your Blog Personality? Quiz at About Web logs and...


My Blog Personality's True Color Is...
GREEN

It's all about bitterness,
pain and envy.
Life sucks! The world is a mess. Of course I'll blog it all the way I want to. And, I'll even blog it better than that other blogger.

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Celena said...

Your blog is very pretty :) I'm stealing some of your ideas!

14/11/05 3:09 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

NO, that second result isn't "you" at all. Now I have to go take that first test!

16/11/05 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.