HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The little green butterfly is a'coming

My dear primary care physician is prescribing Lunesta for me. I'm thrilled. Perhaps it is because I haven't slept in 48 hours and I don't have an infant screaming at my tit. Perhaps it is because when I don't sleep my heart gets terribly congested and I end up not being able to breathe because I'm coughing too much. Perhaps it's because I'm hallucinating and I can't regulate my blood sugar anymore. I don't give a shit why, I just want the drugs. Unfortunately, I can't get them until Friday, but you bet your ass I'll be at my pharmacy bright and early begging for the damn pills.

They better work because I'm about to go off the deep end from lack of sleep. The Boy has declared that I've become nocturnal and he's right. But even worse, he's now worried that I'm going into hibernation soon. I wish. A nice warm cozy cave sounds pretty good about now. So does 3 months of sleep. If only I could get cable and ondemand in a cave, I'd be fine.

Every muscle in my body aches because I can't sleep. My head is about to explode from lack of sleep. How do I survive two more days of this? Anyone want to come over and read Pride and Prejudice to me while I cough up a lung?
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Hope you feel better soon... and get some good zzzzzzzzs!

30/11/05 5:11 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Maybe coffee will help. I know that sounds backwards, but sometimes caffiene will have a reverse effect on some people. (and sometimes not)
I'm nocturnal too. Well, Friday is a good day to get the pills, right? I mean, then you can just sleep straight thru Sunday?
Seriously though, I hope the pills help you & you get the rest you need.

1/12/05 2:11 AM  
Blogger Dr. Cissa Fireheart said...

I hope the pills help you out! You'll have to let us know...I have been considering talking to the ole Navy Docs about it as well....I haven't slept properly in quite some time...and I always feel like I got smashed by a mack truck coming down 95 from a hill at top speed...but I digress...enjoy the pills, sleep well, and tell your son not to worry....he's got his siter to keep him company if you hibernate! ;)

1/12/05 12:00 PM  
Blogger Jack's Raging Mommy said...

You do not want Lunesta. You know how the commercial states "bad taste" as a side effect? It's not that the pill tastes bad when you take it, it's a three day long aftertaste that makes you want to vomit.
Try Restoril, or Trazodone. I've had wonderful experiences with them

1/12/05 10:23 PM  
Anonymous breast cancer statistics said...

Hi,
I was searching through Blogger to see if I can find some information on breast cancer statistics. I stumbled on your blog, as this was not quite what I was looking for about breast cancer statistics. I did however read your blog and found it quite interesting, keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit it again.
Regards,

31/1/06 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.