HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 09, 2005

Attention Comment Spammer

I've put moderation on my comments, so nothing is going to show up on the web site unless I approve it. I apologize to all my other readers because I know this is a hassle and an annoyance that could easily be avoided if the spamming bitch (and I do know who you are) would stop with her vendetta. If I receive one more delightful comment from you, I will be sure to mention what you're doing in a place that promises to embarass the hell out of you. You know as well as I do where that place is, and what you've been doing and why. Delightful to read in this holiday season, especially for one that professes to be a Christian.

Everyone else, go about your business. Show's over folks. Move along.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Blond Girl said...

I understand about the moderation thing - I'm using it too just to keep the commercial spam out.

Just a suggestion here; take it or leave it, but if you're going to moderate the comments anyway, then maybe you could turn the word verification off... Like I said, just a thought!

Have a lovely day.

10/12/05 12:15 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Religious nuts are fun...

10/12/05 1:50 PM  
Blogger Carmi said...

Hey Margalit. I'm back from Michele's. Re. your curling question on my blog, I'd suggest renting the film, Men With Brooms. You'll laugh till you cry.

I couldn't agree more about comment spammers. Sadly, I doubt they even read.

The moderation thing seems to be working out nicely, though.

10/12/05 5:52 PM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Good grief, what did I miss? Who is it? You must tell me so I may PUNISH her. Grrrrrrrr....

11/12/05 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.