HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Laughing so hard they're crying

My kids are playing Monopoly in the next room. They are having such a great time, not because the game is so fun, but because they can see the very top of my left foot and they think it's hilarious to throw pennies at my foot to see if they can hit it. They have emptied the tzedakah box of pennies but haven't hit me yet.

The Girl has been trying to sing David Bowie's Changes, and that got the Boy laughing so hard he was doubled over. She's going..."Ch ch ch ch changes...I don't know the worlds, ch ch ch changes, mumble mumble over mumble" and he's in hysterics.

I don't get why Monopoly is such a fun game for them, but they both cheat like Michael Milkin, and they get such a rise out of fooling each other...penny just whizzed by my ear... and being complete nuts.

It's a madhouse around here, but we're all laughing, so that's good, right?

Oh, and in the small applicance hell category, the DVD player bit the dust today, but I found one for $25 at Radio Shack. Happy Chanukah, kids.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Blogger Crayonsetc said...

I love it when kids are happy and laughing!! What a great time!!

Stopping by to say Hello, Michele sent me!!

3/12/05 11:20 PM  
Blogger Belinda said...

that made me smile. big-time.

4/12/05 4:50 AM  
Anonymous Nikki-ann said...

Sounds like you're all having a great time! (I just hope they don't hit the target, hehe). Take care.

4/12/05 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Carrie said...

Sounds like your daughter sings the same way I do. Most of the lullabyes I sing go "I don't know the words, you little silly boy, I don't know the words. . . "

Btw, I am almost done with Girl's wallhanging. I just have to hand sew the binding on to the back. I will post a pic when I am totally done. I hope she likes it!

4/12/05 5:02 PM  
Blogger Minerva said...

Sounds fun over there...I have twins too and the noise! *smiling*

Michele sent me today...

Minerva

4/12/05 6:32 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, the sinus surgery was worse than having 2 c-sections and the gastric bypass. My husband couldn't believe how much I complained. I can smell a bit more.. but I better be able to smell everything to compensate for all the pain I went through.

I love that your kids have such a great time with each other. I hope to have great memories like that when my kids are old enough to play with each other.

Have a great week,
Heather

4/12/05 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.