HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 26, 2005

A short quiz

There are many things in my living room and dining room that don't belong. See if you can guess which items are currently littering these rooms. Hint: there is more than one right answer.

a) A blow up tube sled

b) A roll of toilet paper mauled by a pet

c) two brand new pairs of pajama pants on the coffee table

d) Black nail polish on the coffee table

e) a cereal bowl with milk left over from breakfast

f) a yogurt container left over from breakfast

g) A box of cheerios left over from breakfast

h) A large bag of torn wrapping paper and bows on the dining room table

i) A pair of sneakers abandoned on the floor

j) A pair of Uggs abandoned on the floor

k) a cat on the dining room table

l) none of the above

m) all of the above

Correct responses win an all expense paid trip to Virtual Cancun via Virtual Airlines.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

15 Comments:

Blogger Dak-Ind said...

i guess m because thats how most peoples homes look about this time of year! get to cleaning! i already got all our indoor decorations put away, and the lights come down on the 1st!

of course i was reading, because your christmas rant made me look into it, and i guess the Jewish celebration isnt the same day as ours, so if im right about this, and i really have no clue, you actually have an extra day to clean up! rock on.

26/12/05 5:23 PM  
Blogger Superhero Bob said...

My guess would be all of the above. uh, sounds like home.

here from Michele's!

26/12/05 5:23 PM  
Anonymous lisa said...

The cat will move ... eventually.

Thanks for visiting Lam(b) today!

26/12/05 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Ivy said...

here via Michelle.. I'm guessing too.. All.. LOL Sounds like my living room and kitchen..

26/12/05 5:47 PM  
Blogger Suburban Island said...

Happy Chanukah! Michele sent me. I'm impressed with anyone who can handle twins. One at a time was enough of a challenge for me. Have a wonderful 2006!

26/12/05 6:17 PM  
Blogger Aldon Hynes said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog via Michele's.

Sounds like your house is in similar shape as my own.

26/12/05 6:44 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

C, D, H, J, and K are my guesses, Margalit. Cancun sounds great but what's this virtual nonsense????

And what the Hell were you doing on a computer before Sundown? LOL I guess you must be Reform.

Michele sent me to k'vetsh

26/12/05 6:49 PM  
Blogger Aldon Hynes said...

P.S. You just showed up on Blog Explosion as well.

26/12/05 7:59 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL, LOL! I say it's M...ALL of the above! And if I'm right it means a GREAT time was had by all, and everyone is now completely exhausted! Am I right?

26/12/05 10:21 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Ohh Forgot to say Michele sent me, once again....!

26/12/05 10:22 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Hmmm, sounds strangely familiar.

I'm voting M. All of the above because frankly, it'd be the right response in regards to my house - ok, yeah, sure, only different items by same idea.

Michele sent me tonight.

26/12/05 10:27 PM  
Blogger kontan said...

i'm going with everyone else and saying M, all of the above...final answer! my living room is almost repaired, but before, ARGH!!!!! happy Chanukah, i hope you have a wonderful holiday.

here by michele.

26/12/05 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Last Girl On Earth said...

I would love it if it is (m) becuase that would mean you had a great weekend! Happy day 2! Here via Michele!

26/12/05 10:51 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

I'm for "M" also! And I have a cat on the table too.
Michele sent me.

26/12/05 10:54 PM  
Blogger Pink Pen said...

Have you been to flylady.net? I find her suggestions for routines and cleaning zones very helpful... just don't get overwhelmed by the reminders :)

PS thanks for the blog visit... Michele sent me :)

27/12/05 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.