HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 06, 2006

A brilliant find

Tonight while surfing on Michele's site, I came across this post. I'm in love! This was so funny and so brilliant.... you got to go see for yourself. Joe is wickedly funny and his comparison of two republican presidents 100 years apart is side-splittingly hilarious.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

8 Comments:

Blogger margalit said...

Testing the comments.

6/1/06 7:53 PM  
Blogger California Highway Guy - Daniel said...

Ah, making fun of George Bush. We hadn't reconnected in December, so you didn't see my blog entry about George Bush dolls, nor my blog entry about Nixon and Bush. You might enjoy them.

Daniel
[Although I have created a blog at blogspot, my real blog is at Livejournal]

6/1/06 8:35 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Margalit, thanks so much for your flattering comments! I am blushing over here! lol :)

6/1/06 8:43 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I'm going to look right now! And thank you Margalit, for passing this on...

I'm back cause Michele sent me! But you know I like coming here anyway!

6/1/06 8:48 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hi Margalit,
History can be kind.

Michele sent me.

6/1/06 9:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle Pessoa said...

I visited Joe's site -- too funny!

Via Michele's.

6/1/06 9:16 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

Daniel,

I did read your post on Bush and Nixon, and thought it was right on. I do want impeachment, but the kind like Clinton got, where the moron can stay in government so we don't get Cheney as the president (can you imagine anything more scary...OK, how about if Karl Rove were to become president. Hello Canada, here I come!). But I think Bush should be held accountable for the decimation of our government and for Iraq. The man is a liar, pure and simple, and nobody but Al Franken seems to want to get him.

6/1/06 9:25 PM  
Blogger California Highway Guy - Daniel said...

Gee, it looks like blogger doesn't nest comments.

I agree with you on impeachment. I think Rove was smart in picking Cheney and coordinating the rest of the line of succession so we don't want Bush out of office. What we need to do is pin something on Rove to get him out of office (I was so hoping that recent investigation would find something).

I wonder what would happen if I got a Bush doll and put pins in it?

6/1/06 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.