HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Have you clicked yet?

See that little square thing over on my side bar? The one that says Frapper? It's right under our wish list. And above our photos on Flicker. I'm sure you can find it.

So click on it and add yourself to my map. I want to see where you guys are. Share the love, folks.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

8 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Okay, I'll click!
Here from Michele's.

7/1/06 5:08 PM  
Blogger Carmi said...

Hey Margalit. Thanks for the link. I'm adding myself as we speak.

7/1/06 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Nikki-ann said...

Ohhh, off to add myself to the map! :)

7/1/06 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Ivy said...

I added myself to your map..

Michele sent me..

7/1/06 5:42 PM  
Blogger California Highway Guy - Daniel said...

Done.

Of course, now it is your turn. You need to get yourself an LJ account, friend me, and then show yourself on my LJ Friends Map.

7/1/06 7:21 PM  
Blogger David said...

michele sent me

7/1/06 9:02 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I added myself. :)

Michele sent me!

7/1/06 9:11 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I am going to go there right now my dear...Cannot remember if I have already added myself...! (lol) Oh the wonders of aging!

7/1/06 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.