HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hi there. Whatca Wearing?

I was catching up on my blog reading and came across Mir's entry last night in Woulda Shoulda Coulda that got me to thinking. She's posting naked from the waist up. I'm posting in an outfit that would make Mr. Blackwell run screaming into the night. If we're any example of bloggers that post during the evening hours, then lots of you out there in the blogosphere are wearing some pretty bitchin' getups. So look down, and describe what you're wearing right now. Don't embelish, just tell us what you've got on. You can post anonymously if you're too mortified to admit you're wearing something even worse than my ensemble. I'll start:

I'm wearing a pink print nightshirt with a cornflower blue sweatshirt over it. I've got on white sweatpants, and my powder blue Uggs. It's about 62 degrees now as the heat turns down at 11 pm, so I'll be adding a scarf soon.

And you?
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

10 Comments:

Anonymous Melanie Lynne Hauser said...

Blue plaid pajama bottoms and an extremely old, faded, comfy pink sweatshirt. All I'm missing are the bunny slippers!

(And thank you so much for the sweet things you said over on Mommybloggers - I was all choked up!)

18/1/06 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Jenn said...

I am wearing terrible Ugg envy. Baby-blue Uggs? Yes! Life is too short for Chestnut or Sand!I don't care what Blackwell says, I love the sound of your ensemble.

Mine is too dull to describe.

18/1/06 10:38 AM  
Anonymous carrie said...

I'm dressed up fancy because I'm expecting the insurance guy to drop something off. I'm wearing a black blouse with pik, orange and red stripes on the collar and cuff and a pair of jeans with flowers embroidered all over them. And I have make-up on! Amazing! I've started wearing make-up again so I won't pick at my face because it is so zitty lately.

Usually I am just wearing a pair of green large rose print pj bottoms and a blue large rose print stretchy shirt. Or, if I blog directly after my workout, I just have on a pair of underwear and a sexy sexy nursing bra (Aren't you thrilled to know I work out almost naked? It's too hot to wear clothes).

18/1/06 10:44 AM  
Blogger jennifer starfall said...

i'm usually at work when i read you, so i'm generally presentable. except last friday, when i was running out of clean laundry and i put on faded brown slacks with a teal top under a pink sweater...

and halloween socks.

18/1/06 2:52 PM  
Blogger kontan said...

jeans, long-sleeved tee, and barefoot...i've been wearing heels all day, time for a break.

18/1/06 5:49 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi Margalit..I haven't been by for a few...but I'm glad I stopped by tonight...well, this morning..I just voted for you and I hope you win, my dear!

What I'm wearing: A Sondheim Sweatshirt, Swet Paints, Socks and slippers....I NEED COMFORT, all the time!!!!

Do stop by and read the outcome of The Plant saga...it has finally been resolved and I'm tired!!! (lol)

19/1/06 4:33 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Ha! Well it's just before the sun's appearing here Thursday morning. A preschool day and so I'm up, showered, and dressed before the imps rise. I've got on my jeans, a white long-sleeve tee under a pale green v-necked/hoodie sweater. Oh and my gross, beat-up rose colored slippers. And wet hair.

19/1/06 6:42 AM  
Blogger The Fat Lady Sings said...

Came upon you through Blog Explosion - you know, I hadn't really thought much about what I wear when I work. I usually write and/or blog late at night (so I have some peace and quiet). Black sweatshirt over a comfy Tee (we keep the heat down at night, so it is apt to get chilly), black sweat pants with white socks. Add 1 or 2 cats scattered around for cuddles as well as aesthetic value, and there you have it!

I like your blog. I shall definitely return!

19/1/06 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie Davies said...

Hello! Michelle sent me tonight! Let's see, tonight I'm wearing my husband's flannel plaid long-sleeved shirt with red, green and blue colors, and a pair of ripped up (not on purpose actually) jeans that need washing pretty badly. That's about it, just my average everyday clothing!

20/1/06 6:48 PM  
Blogger Pink Pen said...

Heh, I work from home, I live in my pjs. Tonight, it's a navy tank top that says rosie's surf shop and a pair of blue-plaid flannel pants that are wayyy too long and I keep tripping over them. No socks. No undies. Just the jamies.

Michele sent me :)

22/1/06 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.