HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hippy New Year!

Whoa man, you wouldn't believe it. I went to bed last night after rocking out with Dick Clark and that ultra creepy Ryan Seacrest dude, and when I woke up, it was all white outside. Righteous, man! So I put on some Hendrix and slipped back into my nice warm flannel sheets and went back to bed. Freaking hell, I got up again around noon and I was itchin' like a bitch set of crabs. It was this huge stripe on my shoulder, dude. All covered with adhesive strips, and I'm allergic to adhesive so I peeled them all off and shit! There's a big scar there. I don't know what the frig I was doing last night. Then I looked at my arm and it was covered with bruises. I must have gotten into one mega-fight because my body looks like Marvin Hagler came over for some make-up sex or something. Fuckin-a!

So I'm still confused about who knifed me, and hell, those big red spots of raised burned flesh around the scar really look rad. Totally rad. They're from an allergy to any kind of tape, and I guess some jerkwad put tape on me even though I'm sure I must have screamed about my allergy at sometime during the night. Otherwise, I feel bitchin' despite aching all over and the biggest damn headache of my life. Hangover? No evidence of alcohol here, but plenty of evidence of drug use. Oxycodone, you done me wrong.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

9 Comments:

Anonymous tommy said...

happy new year

michele sent me.

and ouch.

1/1/06 2:50 PM  
Blogger Chas Ravndal said...

Happy New YEar!!! Michele sent me

1/1/06 2:51 PM  
Blogger dena said...

I missed Dick Clark last night. Since Ryan Seachrist was co-hosting (I totally agree with you on the creepiness factor), I decided to igrnore the pre-ball dropping events and just watched the countdown.

visiting from michele's

1/1/06 2:59 PM  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Michele sent me....hope you feel better. Try some neosporin on the red raised places.

1/1/06 3:17 PM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Still got your sense of humour intact, I see, Margalit.....

I bet the other guy looks worse!

cq
Here from Michele - this time...

1/1/06 3:23 PM  
Blogger sophie said...

Take care of yourself, relax and feel better soon! Michele sent me.

1/1/06 3:27 PM  
Blogger Uisce said...

Hello, Michele sent me! Happy New Year to you! I was in bed by 10, same as last year. You might have some kind of adhesive allergy. I recommend large doses of antihistamines. Unless you're going to be drinking large quantities of alcohol, in which case I would have to recommend a medium dose of antihistamines instead. Oh, and see a doctor. I find old Marcus Welby re-runs most illuminating.

1/1/06 5:05 PM  
Blogger David said...

JIMI Hendrix poster - my room decor is settled! Thank you

1/1/06 10:42 PM  
Blogger David said...

did michele send me - uh I guess so

1/1/06 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.