HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 30, 2006

My word cloud


Via Persephone I created this word cloud, which shows the words most commonly used in my blog. I don't think it's exactly representative of what I write, since some things figure prominently that I've never written about, but do appear in the About Me on my sidebar, but otherwise I think it's a pretty clear snapshop of what content is here.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

10 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

I'd hate to see my real life word cloud; it would be filled with "ers," "ums," and assorted cuss words.

Wendy sent me!

30/1/06 6:50 PM  
Blogger monica said...

I need to check that out!

Wendy sent me too :)

Cheers,
Kdubs :)

30/1/06 8:02 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

Hey! That is awesome:)
Wendy sent me.

30/1/06 8:04 PM  
Blogger Belinda said...

I love this. Saw it on Sweetney.com, and copied mine down. It was weird.

31/1/06 2:10 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Hi, you were at my blog yesterday and I thought I'd pop over and explain what my son is having surgery for. He has Spina Bifida and what he's having done is called Bladder Augmentation, they are going to use a part of his bowel to patch on to his bladder to make it bigger.

Thanks for dropping by!

Val

31/1/06 7:11 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I copied you sorry! He he!

Have a nice day Margalit!

31/1/06 7:13 AM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Thanks for auditioning, the winner is up :)
That word cloud is pretty cool I like it a lot.

1/2/06 2:17 AM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

i did a wordcloud and margalit was one of the words in there go figure LOL

1/2/06 4:40 PM  
Anonymous colleen said...

I love this....I just did it and liked how it turned out...but I can't seem to copy it off the page??

2/2/06 9:59 AM  
Blogger margalit said...

Colleen, you have to pull it off like a jpb, using your right hand mouse button and the Save Image As link.

4/2/06 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.