HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 09, 2006

National De-lurking Week Begins TODAY.
And this means Y-O-U


This is the week you've been waiting for! Or not! De-lurking week! This year we're giving you a whole week to come out of the closet (so to speak).

Many of you made resolutions last week to lose weight, or quit yelling, or to join a gym, and Sheryl over at Paper Napkin, who is the founder of Delurking Week, just read a Psychology Today article that found a direct correlation between weight loss, and commenting on your favorite blogs, so leave a comment because it will make you skinny. Not that you're fat, because you're not!! So please tell me how long you've been reading my blog, or your favorite movie, or the first line of your favorite book or even a complaint about your Mother-In-Law, and remember, if you don't leave a comment, you're letting the terrorists win.

If you head on over to Paper Napkin you'll find a bunch of buttons you can right-click-and-save, and upload on your site, and then all your readers will see the button, and be compelled to say something on your blog. It's a win-win! Okay? Okay! Happy commenting!

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

9 Comments:

Blogger meta said...

Here I am, delurking.

9/1/06 3:29 AM  
Blogger California Highway Guy - Daniel said...

Well, I refound Margatlit (Marjorie) about two weeks ago when she sent in a comment for moderation to soc.culture.jewish.parenting. Marjorie and I, along with a few other great folks, helped to co-found that group almost 12 years ago. So it was great to discover her blog (although I wish it was on LiveJournal, where my blog, "Observations Along The Road", lives).

I shall pass this meme along on the LiveJournal side, where hopefully it will spread. I do invite those who read Margalit's blog to come on over and visit mine. Accounts on LiveJournal are free; by creating an account you can be added to a user's friendlist, which permits you to see additional posts.

9/1/06 9:51 AM  
Blogger blackbird said...

hey, hi, howyadoing?

who's a big lurker now?

not ME!

9/1/06 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Chloe F. said...

Found your blog a few months ago via that blogger with the poodles. Your blog is so entertaining I can't stop reading, sort of like if Erma Bombeck had had health problems and special-needs kids! You really oughtta' write a book.

9/1/06 2:09 PM  
Blogger CS said...

I'm delurking too. I love your blog; keep up the great work!

9/1/06 11:13 PM  
Blogger MsAmber said...

I'm just browsing through. Always looking for stuff to read.
Now I find out that it will help me lose weight! Wow.
I've always believed that the size of your butt directly corresponds with the size of your chair.
I'm trying to find an office chair the size of a bicycle seat to undo the damage caused by a love-seat.
ha ha
MsAmber

9/1/06 11:19 PM  
Blogger Diana Crabtree said...

I don't get offended by lurking. I'm just glad to see someone reading it, but comments are nice I suppose:)

This is my first time to your blog, I found it from BE. :)

Happy De-lurker week :)

10/1/06 12:05 AM  
Anonymous dawn said...

what a wonderful way to delurk and leave a comment.

I found you by way of BlogAzoo, and I think that this is a great idea! (Hmmmm...I might just have to go get a button!)

10/1/06 12:40 AM  
Blogger Dallas said...

Hello - I'm delurking. I've just been reading your blog for about a week now, but I am really enjoying it. I think I found it by following a bunch of different blog's recommended blogs. I might give a delurking post a try in my own blog, even though I missed delurking day.

11/1/06 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.