HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Whoa...now THIS was unexpected!


Somehow, I've made the top ten finalists in the Best of Blogs--Best Mommy Blogs category. Who would have thunk it? I've got a ton of serious competition, including Mim at Morphing Into Mama, Grace at Saving Grace and Flea at One Good Thing. I read them all and love their blogs, so it will be hard to compete against such great bloggers. I'm in awe. Thanks to the people who nominated me, especially my son who felt like he should definately say what a great mom I am (and of course that was before I got sick and refused to get my ass out of my chair and make something to eat) to him. I sure try to be, and I'm just astounded that I'm getting some notice. Thanks, all you bloggers and readers. You're the best!

Now I HAVE to get the blog redesign in high gear, huh?

Oh, and while you're excited for me, don't forget to vote for Belinda of Ninja Poodles in the Best New Blogs category and Dave of Blography for Most Humorous Blog. They both have such great blogs. And you might even get a puppy out of it!
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

17 Comments:

Blogger Celena said...

I just read that you were a finalist, and I came over to congratulate you!! Way to go! And good luck!

11/1/06 4:51 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Congratulations!!!

11/1/06 5:20 PM  
Anonymous webkittyn said...

Congratulations!

I'm glad you made it, I'll be posting something later on the warbles and I'll send folks your way!

Good luck!

11/1/06 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Nikki-ann said...

Congratulations! *Off to vote*.

11/1/06 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Sheryl said...

Wow, congrats!

11/1/06 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Claire said...

sweet!

11/1/06 8:50 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Congrats and good luck!

11/1/06 9:41 PM  
Blogger DasBecca said...

Aw, congrats to you too! :-) Definitely-- let's be friends. I'm so glad no one else is too seriously into the competition thing. There are so many incredible blogs in the running (yours included!) and it's just fun to be nominated.

12/1/06 12:12 AM  
Blogger GraceD said...

Bravo, bravo, bravo to all of us! Are we not rockstars? Are we not divas? Are we not deserving of an appearance on Oprah? And a free car from Oprah Herself?

I say yes!We be bad muthabloggers!

Honestly, though, this thing blew me away. I just stared at the monitor shaking my head in disbelief. I also said several Naughty Words. For that, I grounded myself.

Margalit, all I ask is that you be gentle when you totally kick my ass in this competition.

Congratulations!
GraceD

12/1/06 12:24 AM  
Anonymous MIM said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve it!

12/1/06 12:54 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Congratulations!!! Best of luck to you.

12/1/06 2:36 AM  
Anonymous MetroDad said...

Congratulations!!! Awesome news. And fittingly deserving.

12/1/06 9:05 AM  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Congrats, Margalit! Awesome news. And I'm glad I could say I was already reading and loving your blog!

It's an honor to be a finalist with you! :)

12/1/06 1:51 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Congratulations :)

12/1/06 3:13 PM  
Blogger The Daring One said...

This is all too wacky for me. Good luck. I'm excited to find all these new blogging mommas.

12/1/06 6:38 PM  
Blogger Happy Mama to Three said...

Congrats Margalit! My comments don't seem to be getting through so hope you see this one. I hope you are still doing better and better from your surgery. I was in the Hospital about a week so lost track of the updates and stuff. I will definitely keep an eye on the Bobs.

C

12/1/06 7:12 PM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Yes, Rockstars!! And I got your comments to open today! Wheeeee!!!

Can't we just all win? Pleeeeeze?

This is so cool.

12/1/06 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.