HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 03, 2006

Heads up, folks

I've got a new design coming up soon. I'm really happy with the direction it's going in, and I think you're all going to like it a lot, too. I can't wait. I'm so sick of those damn polkadots. I don't know what ever possessed me to pick that template. It must have been insanity! The lovely Nello is working hard at my new look, and hopefully it will be done soon.

For all my regular readers, try and guess what the site is going to look like, just based on what you know about me. Tee hee... I'll bet you never guess what it's really going to be like.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

8 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I'm jealous. I'd love a new design, but I've already been through the blogger templates that I like, but I don't know how to change it. I'm anxious to see how yours turns out.

Here via Michele's tonight.

3/2/06 11:45 PM  
Blogger David said...

be careful of changes, my friend went over to wordpress and is having a nasty time getting it to look right. I had barbara in NY design my template

here from michele

HI!

3/2/06 11:55 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Ok sweetie I am seeing food and driedels , kitcheny things, menorahs and poodles
Am I even close ?
LOL
Michele sent me.

4/2/06 12:15 AM  
Blogger margalit said...

Wendy, you're not even remotely close, but that's a funny guess. :-)

4/2/06 12:30 AM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

i visit occasionally from Michele's (like now... michele sent me) so i have no idea what you might do! However, i look forward to seeing it when you have it done!!

4/2/06 1:34 AM  
Anonymous Electric Short said...

your theme is colorful and easy to read, maybe loose the poka dots....

4/2/06 1:45 AM  
Anonymous Electric Short said...

your theme is colorful and easy to read, maybe loose the poka dots....

4/2/06 1:45 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Bondage theme, with lots of chartreuse chintz. And plastic on the furniture.

You're lucky, I've been on a waiting list since before Thanksgiving!

4/2/06 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.