HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I finally broke down

We had a gift card for Toys R Us, and we also had a Cranium game that we had to return as we already had one, so today the Boy and I headed out to Toys R Us (evil empire store that it is) to buy something I've been promising the Girl we'd get for at least a couple of years, since the Boy bought his Xbox. She's babysitting right now, but when she gets home she's going to be so fricking excited she's going to freak.

You see, we are now the proud owners of Dance Dance Revolution complete with hard mat. It's fabulous exercise for the Girl, and for the Boy, it's a way to get him tired out when his meds wear off. It should be a win-win situation if only I can stand the music. I will learn to love it, I promise!

I think the next Xbox game we get is Karioke Revolution. It will drive the kids crazy, but I love to sing and I think I'd like to have an outlet to let off some much earned stress.

I'll post pics later, once the Girl gets home and trys it out. The most fun of getting the kids something they've really wanted for so long is seeing how incredulous they are that it's actually in our house. I figure that this will give me 'good mommy' points for a while, and I need them, especially since it's school vacation week.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.