HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 24, 2006

I succumbed

I created a Johari Window. I swore I wasn't going to do it because what people in real life vs what online people know of me are so different. But what the heck... give it a try. Tell me what you know of me.

And oh, I need to get out of TTLB's slithering reptiles and move on up to the flapping winged birds in the ecosystem. To move up, I need links. If you're on my blogroll and I'm not on your's, please return the favor. I am sick to death of slithering and need to break free and flap my wings. So my dear internets, linky loo.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

15 Comments:

Blogger Ciera said...

I love your pic up top! Here from Michele's! :)

24/2/06 3:12 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Michele sent me to see you, Margalit.

I've seen a few mentions of this Johari Window in blogs this past week, Margalit. This is the first time I followed the link. I like the formatting of the page but I don't know enough about that sort of thing to know if it works. 4 of the words I picked to describe you I felt confident of but when it came to making a 5th choice I was puzzled. Decisions!

24/2/06 3:23 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Dear Bossy in Boston, it is done ( the blogroll that is)
Love Angsting in Auckland.
BTW Bossy is a term of endearment here ;)

24/2/06 3:36 PM  
Blogger mar said...

Michele sent me again your way tonight. I do not know you well enough for this window, but if M sends me again I will do it, lol!

24/2/06 3:54 PM  
Blogger KaraMia said...

you are a brave brave person! I prefer to live with my self delusion..lol
here via michele today

24/2/06 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Mo said...

I'm with Karamia! I'm afraid I couldn't handle reality...

Michele sent me. Hello!

24/2/06 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Jordan's grandma said...

Your place is easy on the eyes. It makes me want to come back for more visits. Here from Michele's.

24/2/06 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Electric Short said...

boson loooks like a niceplace to live..here from micheles

24/2/06 5:28 PM  
Blogger California Highway Guy - Daniel said...

I've updated yours. Now it's your turn.

24/2/06 8:38 PM  
Blogger kontan said...

Selected 5 words that I think describe you and you've been in my blogroll so...

have a great weekend.

24/2/06 9:22 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I added you to my blogroll, even though I'm not on yours. I really enjoy your posts.

25/2/06 12:28 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I added you to my blogroll, even though I'm not on yours. I like your posts.

25/2/06 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie Davies said...

Hi Michele sent me! I added you to my blogroll also, even though I'm not on yours - I'm in the exact same position, in the slithering reptiles, and darnit, I wanna move up too LOL

I also filled out your square after reading your blog a bit to get an idea of how I saw you :)

Best of wishes, I really enjoyed my visit today!

25/2/06 5:05 PM  
Blogger Eden said...

You're linked to my regular blog (so anyway...) but I also link you from my other main blog: The Younglings. The URL there is http://theyounglings.blogspot.com

26/2/06 8:00 PM  
Blogger Plumkrazzee said...

Isn't it interesting what people say? I did this, and thought it was really strange what some people thought....Here from Micheles.

26/2/06 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.