HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Big News, Peeps

I've been keeping something under wraps for a bit, trying to work out details, and trying to decide how much to tell you all here. But things seem more solid today, and I think I can let you know that I've got a new job! Not only a job, but a really cool blogging job. A job that could lead to even more blogging. Could life get much better than that? A job where I still can remain in my best sweats, blog when I want to, blog about something that I'm pretty passionate about anyhow, blog to various audiences, meet new blogger friends, and actually get paid for it. Man alive, I'm a happy girl today.

When I got home from my meeting this morning and told the Boy that I was going to do this job, he immediately started spending my as yet unsccn money. I want this, I want that, let's get this... ummm, I don't think so. But it's cute to see him excited that blogging has come to fruition after all.

I'll still blog here about family and schools (don't want to stop that bitch and moan topic), and whatever I fancy, but it may not be as much, or it may not be so 'content rich' as they say in the biz.

Yahoo! I'm so freaking psyched. And I like the people I'm working with so much. Smart, funny, and interested in defining a new way to be secure on the 'net. I'll let you in on a bit more as I get ready to start blogging outside the sandbox.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

11 Comments:

Blogger Eden said...

Paid to write! Congrats on the job :)

8/3/06 1:28 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Hooray Margalit!!! Keep us updated..I can't wait to read more!!

8/3/06 4:25 PM  
Blogger mommyof4 said...

You go girl can't wait to hear more!!:)

8/3/06 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Wendy said...

Congratulations! That is awesome - and so weird, because I think I am about to embark on the same adventure!! Awesome, awesome news!

P.S. Your site looks amazing!

8/3/06 10:18 PM  
Anonymous MetroDad said...

Congrats, Margalit! Just promise that you'll keep blogging here!

8/3/06 10:26 PM  
Blogger Celena said...

Congrats!

9/3/06 1:12 AM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Congratulations that is great news :)

9/3/06 2:00 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Congratulations! You deserve it - you're so funny and insightful.

9/3/06 2:08 AM  
Anonymous Claire said...

Sweet isn't it? :)

9/3/06 7:32 AM  
Blogger nita said...

catching up and truly happy for you!

10/3/06 1:04 AM  
Blogger Plumkrazzee said...

Michele sent me, HOW EXCITING! Good for you!!!

10/3/06 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.