HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Nasty comments begat new, not so nice posts

I've mentioned the harassment I've been getting by family members of our not so favorite teacher, who, in her defense, hasn't been horrid at all this week, especially since the Girl was transferred out of her team time study hall. Today I received this delightful ditty from Rachael, her younger daughter. I'm so impressed by the grammar, spelling, and general tone of the comment. I thought I would share it, so that all the other teachers and members of her family could feel so proud about what a bright, communicative daughter she is. I know if she were my child, I'd be kvelling right now.

(Update) Anony-mouse claims that Rachael did not write the post below. Here is the first line of the post. Sorry to use your last name, but this isn't a game any more. If you don't stop, I'm going to the police. I mean it... stop before it becomes a very big embarassment to your entire family as well as your school compatriots. I've asked several times for you to stop commenting. This is now harassment, plain and simple. So here it is, for all to see. I've left off much of the identifying information, but the most you harass me, the more I post. I'm assuming you don't want this information made public, so let me again tell you

STOP READING AND COMMENT ON MY BLOG. GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST, IT IS A DEMAND.

Rachel Collins has left a new comment on your post "3/11/2006 12:24:00 AM":

I would like to say that if your going to write about people get your facts straight! My mother...yeah my mom...has three daughters. Two of her children were away last week and the other one has a life and is constintly busy and is unable to walk the dog because of her hetic schedaul. If that was the reason why my mother had to leave sargent camp early, it was a legit reason! So if you feel like writing about us again now u can add that your friendly math teacher has two older children that are in college and are succesful even though they were raised by a witch(according to you) and another daughter who is a hard worker and is incredible at sports. So all in all your cunt of a teacher...my mother...knows what she is doing!
And just so you know I decided to write this myself. You brought the family into this and I'm just giving you the facts.
oh and it's a really smart idea to put pictures up of your daughter online.

Domain Name attbi.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address 66.30.11.# (Comcast Cable)
ISP Comcast Cable
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : Massachusetts

Here is the next post from our friend:

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "3/16/2006 05:21:00 PM":

The anonymous comments did not come from Rachel but from someone else. You make quite a few comments about spelling and grammer, have you checked your own lately?? You are as bad as everyone you dish. I also noticed that comments from others have just as many errors yet you do not rant about that. You like to pick on people who do not agree with you only. There are alot of people who will tell you that The teacher is a good one and they have come to appreciate her after they get to the high school. She is right about putting pictures of your kids on the web, not to brilliant. I believe the girl will have just as much trouble in her other team time due to her disrepect, (wonder where she gets that from) and nasty behavior. Well at any rate, Have a nice day!!!!!

Domain Name attbi.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address 66.30.11.# (Comcast Cable)
ISP Comcast Cable
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : Massachusetts


Amazing, eh? Thanks, Rachael, for our afternoon entertainment. Quite a few of your mom's students are over and we've all had a great laugh at your expense. Sure you still want to keep commenting? Because you're fair game now that you introduced yourself (not that the anonymous signature fooled me for one second, but...). You comment, I post it. Or you could just stop reading my blog. That's an idea!
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

7 Comments:

Anonymous Angela said...

Geez! C word and all!
Unbelievable...

16/3/06 6:48 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Aww, that's awful! You shouldn't have to deal with this stuff.

And, just as a side note, "Anonymous'" isn't the best writer herself, is she? She used to when she should have used too...

16/3/06 11:03 PM  
Blogger Eden said...

"Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind."
-- Terry Pratchett

16/3/06 11:46 PM  
Blogger nita said...

um, anon has the same IP address, non?! i thought kids were all tech savvy today?! i pity the fool chile who cayn't even mask their IP :)

anyway, sorry you're having these troubles. more sorry The Girl is having these troubles.

and man alive that rachel has a filthy mouth. almost as bad as her spelling :)

17/3/06 12:35 AM  
Blogger Shane said...

good Lord, nothing more revolting than a bad speller. yikes!

17/3/06 9:36 PM  
Blogger Carmi said...

Why is it that some people feel compelled to spend all their free time getting under the skin of the rest of us?

I had a rogue commenter last year - something that would have been a lot easier to handle if Blogger offered comment moderation at the time.

Instead, I would come home to find defamatory comments all over my blog. I had to shut off comments for two months until the idiot stopped visiting me.

Losers like this eventually blow their wad and lose interest. I guess living in Mom's basement till they're 45 makes perfect sense to them.

17/3/06 9:50 PM  
Blogger Plumkrazzee said...

This is insanity! I have never heard such nonsense. Seriously. I would have called the local news station and newspaper by now. I don't know how you can take this crap! Unbelievable.

17/3/06 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.