HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Wow, my life is so dull

I've been journaling today's activities as part of Sheryl's A Day in the Life meme. Or is it not a meme? I don't really know what it is, but I've been doing it. I'm so frigging boring. Everyone else has such busy lives and my kids are so grown up now that I really don't have to do all that extra stuff like laundry (they do their own, mine is done weekly by my home health aide), bed changing, cleaning, etc. I work at home on a part time basis, and otherwise, I'm dull dull dull.

My incision site has been driving me nuts for a few days now. It itches non-stop. I don't know if it's that my skin is dry, or whatever, but I'm about ready to rip this thing out of my chest if it doesn't stop itching me.

The Girl's report card came out today. Basically good grades other than the cheating scum of an English teacher. Oh, do I have a story to tell you guys about what he did. Not today, because I'm still considering what kind of legal action to take, but I did find out yesterday that what he did to the Girl he also did to another kid, and she called him on it, but he lied through his teeth. Tenure is so fricking evil. No other job in the world is as well protected as that of a teachers, and trying to do something to stop a tenured teacher from damaging children is impossible. But I believe I can get him on a morals charge. Not a sexual morals thing, but something immoral, never the less. I'd love to see his ass out on the street begging for money. "Will work for Food" is just about what he deserves.

Tomorrow I have to interview someone for an admin position, so I can't sleep in. Bummer!

I haven't eaten any chocolate in over a week and I'm going through withdrawal.

I also haven't taken Ambien in several nights, and I'm sleeping sporadically. I don't sleep for 8 hours straight, but I do sleep around 8 hours per night. Just interrupted a lot.

That's about all, folks. Read it in fine detail tomorrow. Yawn.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Anonymous tommy said...

Good luck with the teacher.

Michele sent me.

7/4/06 12:06 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

You know what is more annoying than healing incision-itching? When it's healed, and you have nerve damage at the site, and you can feel it itching, but you CAN'T FEEL it when you scratch it, because it's numb. So itch: check. Scratchability and relief? Not so much!

7/4/06 3:03 AM  
Blogger vanx said...

I couldn't agree with you more about tenure. For teaching, of all professions, to be set up to protect the mediocre and worse is just a crime.

Hey, I was in Boston last week and I crossed that bridge at the top of your blog--and the pond was dry? Is Boston getting antsy about the bird flu and trying to drive away its famous little ducks? Hey, think of the impact on tourism!~,:^)

Always a joy to be in you brainy, sports-crazy, beautiful city. I remembered not to bring my Yankees hat and visit bars.

It's a Friday, but I'm here on my own.

Rick

7/4/06 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.