HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

How annoying is this?

I bit the inside of my mouth a few days ago, and with the bite came a raised chunk of cheek that kind of sticks out. That's fairly annoying in and of itself, but the deal is, I keep biting the inside of my cheek on the chunky part over and over again when I'm sleeping. I think I must be chewing on it or something, because the inside of my mouth is ragged and sore and so freaking annoying. I can't figure out how to make it go away. I'm even thinking of stuffing gauze into my cheek at night to let it clear up, but then that would drive me nuts, too. What's a girl to do?

And that's not all. I usually have very strong fingernails, and my toenails are made of iron. I can barely clip them they're so thick. But every once in a great while my nails start to chip and split for no discernable reason. Today is one of those days. All day long my thumbnail has been peeling off in short slices. I finally just gave up trying to save the nail and clipped it down, but then where I clipped it it started to peel some more. How annoying is that?

Honestly, my life must be really boring if all I can come up with the complain about is my cheek sore and my peeling nails.

Oh, and my TOTALLY obnoxious son who thinks it's A-OK to play frisbee and soccer in the living room. Have I mentioned that I'm about to auction him off on ebay? The kid is driving me crazy. I do believe it's time for Margalit's Margarita. Make it a double.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger KaraMia said...

Send a margarita over my way would ya...

18/5/06 6:20 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I have bit the inside of my cheek well far too many times than I care to admit...and like you I wake up in the morning and it's worse, but something I've noticed is after that firt bite, it does swell just slightly, not enough that I had ever really taken notice of, but it's enough that I seem to bite it over and over again.

I'm enjoying your blog and off to read more!

Oh btw...Michelle sent me!

19/5/06 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.