HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm kvelling

Today I attended a graduation ceremony at the Boy's school. I was invited last week and really encouraged to come, but nobody would tell me why. The Boy isn't graduating, and although several of his friends were, I didn't know why it was such a big deal for me to come, but since I was asked, I went to the ceremony.

The Boy was given an award today! He was named Student of the Year for being the quintessential student all year long. He got the award in front of the Mayor, the Superintendent of Schools, two Assistant Superintendents, all of the housemasters, and many other community leaders. He was as surprised as I was, but so very very proud. He asked to have his award framed, not just hung on the fridge.

I can't begin to express how proud of him I am, and how much he's grown in the past year. He's such a great kid and has worked really hard all year for this award. He deserves all the kudos he got, and so much more.

Student of the Year! I just can't believe it.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Wow!! So exciting! I am so happy for The Boy.. and you too mom! :)

1/6/06 6:21 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Congrats!! What an honor!

1/6/06 6:25 AM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

YAY for The Boy! Well done, Son of Margalit.....

cq

1/6/06 6:52 AM  
Blogger NotSoccer Mom said...

wow! that's so cool. i bet you're just bursting with pride! congratulations.

1/6/06 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.