HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Something New

I recently joined the Blogging Chicks, and you can see at the very bottom of my right sidebar a scrollbox filled with new blogs to check out, all members of Blogging Chicks. There are some great blogs that I've already checked out, and plenty more I'm looking forward to discovering. I'm excited to find a whole new set of women bloggers (not just mommys either!) that I can love. So won't you check out the Blogging Chicks blogroll and introduce yourself to some great new reads. Oh, and to join, just click here.

For my new Blogging Chicks readers, let me introduce myself briefly. I'm Margalit, a single mother to two exceptionally wacky twins, the Girl and the Boy. I'm a part time, stay-at-home, work-at-home professional blogger and writer, and a full-time lover of Hershey's Cherry Cordial Kisses, reading, watching way too much TV, gardening, getting all hot and bothered by stupidity in our government and my school system, and lastly, pet guardian to the Worthless Pet, our very chubby cat. We live in the greater Boston area, where my kids attend our local, less than perfect schools.

Feel free to check out my archives and learn more about me, my family, and my rantings. And welcome!
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger michele said...

Thanks for the post and welcome to the group!

16/5/06 6:25 PM  
Blogger Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Welcome to the Blogging Chicks!
TTFN~Pamela Lynn

16/5/06 7:38 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I love the title-What was I THINKING?! That's awesome! Welcome to Blogging Chicks!

17/5/06 6:55 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Hi from another Chick!

Is this the same Margalit who provides such wonderful Lost commentary on Ellen's blog? I look forward to that every week!

17/5/06 11:09 AM  
Blogger margalit said...

Jana,

Yup, that's me. I'm a lost junkie. And it's on TONIGHT. I can't wait.

17/5/06 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.