HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Blogathon 2006 #6

This one is a piece of cake. I've had this wish my whole life. Location isn't as important as amenities.

My dream is.....

To get completely out of debt (which is seemingly impossible considering the week I had last week) and to have enough money to afford this:



The description says, "This Tudor-style waterfront estate is nothing if not spacious. Resting on 47 acres, the property offers a 22,000-square-foot main house, an 11-bedroom staff house and a six-bedroom guest house. It also features a protected cove, swimming pool, tennis court, pristine gardens and not one, but two helipads."

Now I don't really NEED two helipads, especially since I don't own even one helicopter, but it sure would be nice to have a helicopter if you're living on Long Island and want to get into and out of Manhatten quickly. Because I'm not spoiled or anything. :-)

Actually, as long as I had a driver and a nice comfy car, I'd be as happy as a clam. I HATE using the handicapped public transportation. Yes, I know I'm very lucky that my city offers this service. but it's so inconvenient and annoying to always have to plan ahead. Complain, whine, and whinge. Boo hoo hooo.

Just gimme the house, the pool, and the grounds. I'm happier than a pig in shit.


What is your dream?

Labels:

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Carmi said...

Good question. I don't necessarily want the massive house. I'd be content with a larger house than the one we have, with a pool so we can have more people over. And I want it to be paid for, and I want to live a life where I need not worry about money, but I'm not so filthy rich that it draws attention.

Basicaly, a quiet, comfortable existence where I can simply focus on my family.

Simple.

29/7/06 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.