HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Blogathon 2006 Post # 12

The Boy sits in for me whilst I lay in a stupor on the couch and hope for some sleep. Says he:

If I had the money.....
If I had the money to do anything I wanted, I would build the greatest music collection the world has ever seen! I would organize all my music alphabetically(by artist name) so that I would never worry about getting confused. I would keep my music in shelf upon shelf of locked glass cases so that my sister wouldn't be able to mess up the alphabetical order. I would also have guards surrounding my music so that no one could get near it.

I would have an 1,800 watt stereo system to remind everyone within a half mile radius, that I have great taste in music and that I love the music of which I have great taste in! Mostly my collection will be rock music spanning for example, from blues(eric clapton, stevie ray vaughan) and grunge(nirvana, pearl jam) to classic rock(led zeppelin, pink floyd, jimi hendrix, the who) and punk(ramones, the clash,) even funk( old red hot chili peppers).

You may or may not agree with my taste in music but hey, even people with not so great taste in music can add music to my collection. because thats what it is a collection.

What would you do if you had the money to do anything you want?

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Cow is a Cow said...

For an almost 13 year old you have awesome taste in music.

When you get your awesome collection, can I share??? ahahahah

Michele sent me.

29/7/06 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.