HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 29, 2006


Blogathon 2006 Post # 22

The Girl appeared for about 15 minutes, but she's gone again. I believe she lives here, but you'd never know it by the amount of time she actually spends here. She's off to sleep over a friend's house, then she'll be driving with her friend to drop said friend off at camp, and then she shall return sometime tomorrow afternoon. Nice of her to drop in. Now on to something more compelling:


Men are.....

Hmmmmm..... the easy answer is, of course, pigs. Oh you know it's true. They ARE pigs. They're slovenly, self-absorbed, aggressive, arrogant people. But then again, they have penises. Which makes them likeable some of the time.


I find men a lot less interesting than women as a whole, although there are some men that fascinate me, and I spend a lot of time wondering how their minds work. Like Dave from Blogography. I find him a totally compelling man (he's more of a guy than a man) because he's both funny and spontaneous and you never know what he'll say next. And he's adorable.


Like most of my women friends, I've wished over the years that I was a Lesbian. It would be so much easier to cut men out of my life. But I just can't seem to do that, much to my chagrin. Yes, the truth of the matter is, I like some men. Not a lot of men, but there are some that make me weak in the knees and slobberingly pathetic. Say, for example, Johnny Depp. Now there is a man I'd like to lock in my closet for special occasions.



What is your opinion of men?

Labels:

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

There is a man I'd love to love. Mmmm. So hot. (=

*site monitor shivers* Yes. Pandora likes that hot man, Johnny Depp.

As for men - it all depends. I've known some utter - well - pigs. And I've known some true angels. Same goes for women...

29/7/06 6:51 PM  
Blogger NotSoccer Mom said...

mmm... johnny... oh sorry--did you say something?

31/7/06 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.