HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Blogathon 2006 post #30

This is the very giggly boy again. I'm not updating my previous post just yet.

My favorite TV shows

#5-late late show w/ craig ferguson.
my 5th favorite TV show may be one of the funniest shows ever to appear on TV. Whether it is craig's great accent, or his hilariously funny skits(michael caine in space, sean connery's this day in history) or even his verbal attacks of bob barker, I just can't seem to figure out what makes this show so funny. I even get depressed when saturday comes around and I know he won't be on for 2 whole days!

#4-Monty python's flying circus.
It may have been on 30 years ago but it never fails to make my sides split with laughter. The combination of these 6 men has produced the greatest comedy team of all time. I still watch the holy grail(my favorite movie) on a regular basis. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the silliest show in the history of television!



#3-LOST.
This show never fails to come up with new twists and turns that make your head spin. When I first heard about this show I thought it would be something along the lines of gilligans island. Wow I was wrong. With it's creative use of flashbacks which intertwine the characters lives, it has left me begging for the fall to come around so my head can spin once again!

#2- the simpsons.
this was a hard choice for me. I have and always will love the simpsons for it's sarcasm and just outright hilarious humor. As the longest running animated TV show in the history this show never ceases to amaze me with it's charm and wit!

#1-South Park.
this is a show that is known for making fun of everybody and everything. It may offend you that a group of 8 year olds can say shit over 200 times in 20 minutes but I see it differently. I think the fact that they manage offend everyone on the planet is great. I just don't understand why people get so offended by it's pottymouthed humor. anyway heres one of my favorite episodes!


Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

*Pandora runs in, site monitor bag flopping and pom-poms waving*

South Park. I admit it. I love those boys. Naughty and utterly inappropriate, but how can you resist them? (;

29/7/06 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.