HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blogathon 2006 post #36

boy here, letting very tired mom take a nap. nap sounds good nap,nap,nap,nap,nap,nap.


I miss...

I miss when everything used to be simple. I miss the time of naps, finger-painting, and boo-boos. Why does getting older suck so much? Is it because I was the smartest kid in school for a long time but am now in a special-ed program? I mean it's only a program for kids with behavioral issues, right? What happened to the times when someone would call me stupid and I could reply, if I'm so stupid then why am I being bumped up a grade? What happened to when I could feel good about myself without having to tell myself lies and exaggerations. I've become so insecure that I don't even bother to do anything anymore. All I do nowadays is sit around, watch TV, play xbox, and sleep. It really scares me that my life is never going to amount to much like I always hoped it would. I've become so reclusive that my mom and sister are starting to hate being around me. I mean who wouldn't when you have a kid like me hanging around you all day long. I'm bipolar, I have o.c.d. , I have incredibly bad a.d.d. and a.d.h.d. , I'm depressed, I have anger issues, and to top it all off, I'm to smart for my own well being. Who would want me bugging them all day?

Anyway It's posting time, so I bid you adieu kind people.

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah cool said...

Buddy....... I believe that boys your age are supposed to be a royal pain in the you know what. It's a rite of passage. Your sister is supposed to be driven crazy by you..... don't pile too much guilt upon yourself - this is a hard age!! It so is!

It sounds like you have a lot of extra stuff piled on to your normal, teenage boy angst and anger, but - best of luck to you. You've got plenty of company in households across America. Have hope - as you grow up, you'll get more and more chances to figure out how to act (and what medicine helps the most!).

God bless you!

30/7/06 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.