HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blogathon 2006 Post # 38

First and foremost, is anyone else as annoyed as me that nobody, live bloggers or the actual site, has posted where Blogher 2007 is going to be located? They gave a hint a week or so ago what it was going to be east of the Mississippi River, and I've heard rumors about Chicago, but no actual announcement. And I'm dying of curiosity.

I hate it when.....

It has rained for oh, 15 days in a row and it's finally sunny and I get that horrible sinus headache from hell. It seems totally unfair that the weather has finally cleared up and it's gorgeous out and I've got such a migraine that light hurts my eyes and my face aches from the sinus pressure. I mean, is that just wrong?




What do you absolutely hate?

Labels:

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

Here I am, packing the site monitor pom-poms. I did away with the skates because I thinkI might hurt myself at this point. ::giggles::

I hate it when people say one thing, but realy want something else entirely. What am I supposed to do? Read your mind? (;

30/7/06 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.