HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blogathon 2006 Post # 40

Ah.... I took a nice cool (not cold) shower and I'm feeling so much better. I was beginning to get pretty rank sitting in one position for hours, especially with hot flashes. Not a great combination, hot weather, humidity, sedimentary position and hot flashes. And eyedrops. Oh the red eyes, they are soothed.

At my job...

Oh, this one could definately get me dooced, so I'm going to be very vague. Sorry, but I know that my coworkers DO read my blog, so I'm not going to say anything untoward or silly or unkind. Just not gonna happen. With that in mind, my job is pretty nebulous. I like it that way most of the time, but it would be nice to have more direction at times. I write, edit and blog about internet security issues. Not your normal, "get another firewall and all will be saved internet security issues." More in the realm of authentication and identity management. Sometimes I post here about some of my thoughts on this topic, but for the most part I try to separate this blog from my professional blog.



My main job though, is being a mom. Its a job I take really seriously, and I think I'm pretty good at it considering what I have to work with. I love my kids with all my heart, but they are not easy or compliant beings. Far from it, in fact. Which makes this job really really hard most days.

Enough said?


What do you do at your job?

Labels:

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.