HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blogathon 2006 Post # 48

I hate Blogger. HATE IT. Not that I don't hate Wordpress too, because I do. But I had a big post all written and it just disappeared. Poof... into the vapor. So I'm going to rewrite it as best I can, but it's gonna be late. Just live with it.

I regret....

Burning bridges with regards to relationships in my past. I have a tendancy to just say "fuck it" when things aren't going the way I want them to, and then I'll say or do something untoward and completely screw up my chances of repairing the situation. I'm impatient, controlling, judgemental, and stubborn. It's not a pretty combination, but when combined, it can be deadly on relationships.

I'm aware of the problem, and I work on it now, more than I've ever done before. But I can be such a nincompoop when it comes to relationships, be it romantic, friendship, or even familial. I'm just not good when people act differently than I think they should. I get pissed and become a real jerk and then I'm up the creek. Now, this isn't to say that every relationship I've ever had ended because of my faults, because that would be greatly unjust towards me. But when I have screwed up, I've done it bigtime, and I very much regret the way I've behaved in some key relationships in my past.

I don't mean to present myself in such a negative light, but this is about regrets, right?


What do you regret?

Labels:

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.