HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday roundup

Before I go to sleep in preparation for beginning to blog every half hour for the next 24 hours (aka "oh lordy, what the heck have I gotten myself into?") I'd like to say a special thank you to the folks, anonymous and known to me, to have sponsored me for the 2006 Blogathon.

Because I have no clue what to expect, I've stocked up on a big bag of Kona, which should be gone by the time I've finished this whole blogging thingy. I've got the Girl making muffins; lemon poppy seed, blueberry and maple walnut, I've got a whole quart of half and half, a big box of spicy Altoids, and a bunch of CDs from the library that I haven't listened to yet.

I'm a bit worried about the kids entertaining themselves for this long a time without killing each other, but I think we've got enough movies to watch to take care of that problem.

I'm also worried about itching. I'm very itchy in the summer and sitting at the computer all day and night is going to set me right over the edge. I might need a volunteer back scratcher to run over and rake my back over.

It's not too late to sponsor me. In fact, you're right on time. You can continue to sponsor me until the end of the blogathon. So come on, the blogging's fine and nobody could possibly be more appreciative than me. I love you, sponsors. You guys are the BEST. I've already raised $310 for Children's Hospital in Boston. Money that will go to helping treat the sickest children the world over. Honestly, sponsors, I can't thank you enough!

Yawn...and now off to sleep.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Blogger Wordnerd said...

Good luck -- I can't post a whole week in a row, usually...can't imagine posting all day!

Here from Michele's!

28/7/06 11:18 PM  
Blogger srp said...

Here from Michele.
Didn't want you to be skipped.
Good luck tomorrow. I will be at the farmer's market here in Brooklyn early and then to the puppet museum in Brooklyn's Grand Army Plaza Arch and then perhaps the subway to the Brooklyn Bridge and walking around there. I think the summer sweltering heat is setting in for the duration.... take care.

28/7/06 11:24 PM  
Blogger ~A~ said...

Hi, Michele sent me.

Good luck tomorrow.

28/7/06 11:31 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

I like your blog title image. I visited Boston for my 1st time last spring, for St.Patty's day, and we loved it.

Here from micheles!

28/7/06 11:32 PM  
Blogger Prairierose said...

I did the Blogathon the year they didn't do it -- when Project Blog picked it up. From that, I did take one thing away from it. You don't have to sit at the computer the full 24 hours. You just need to get the 48 entries in. At first, it seems overwhelming, but as the day progresses, you'll find you will be able to get up away from the computer, and then come back "on the 1/2 hour" to do the next one. My computer room really needs some sorting and organization done to it, so I'm hoping to incorporate a CLEAN office into my day of blogging. Thats the plan:)

See ya in the morning.

28/7/06 11:56 PM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Good luck, honey.......

[puts out plate of oatmeal cookies]

cq

29/7/06 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.