HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Holy Shite, Batman

I'm actually up there on the list of top fundraisers for Blogathon! I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it... Sorry, I tend to burst into song when I'm happy.

If you haven't sponsored anyone yet, please click that Sponsor Me link up at the top of my left sidebar. No pledge is too small. But big ones are cool, too! Way cool! My charity is Children's Hospital of Boston, an amazing institution that treats any child the world over. No child is every turned away for lack of funds or insurance. They consistantly rank as the best children's hospital in the world, and are famous for not only fabulous patient care, but leading-edge research.

Nobody knows how tight finances can be other than me, but if you can reach into your pockets and find an extra penny or two, please consider donating by sponsoring me.

And here's the exciting part!

One of my donors will receive, free of charge, all shipping included, a book! Not just any book. A book by one of my favorite bloggers, Melanie Lynne Hauser of The Refrigerator Door. What, you haven't been reading Melanie's blog? Shame on you! She's the author of Confessions of a Super Mom and I just happen to have a paperback copy of her book, not yet released in stores. Be the first on your block to laugh your ass off at this hilarious ode to Swiffer cleaning products and comic superheros.

To win, make a donation and then comment and let me know that you've been so kind, so I can thank you. Your name will go into the hopper, to be chosen at random by The Boy once Blogathon is over. Easy peasy!
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger Juggling Mother said...

That blogathon is a cool idea, and your charity a worthy one (although, of course all the hospitals here treat everyone for free), but right now I'm not sure where i'm going to find the money to buy food for the rest of the month:-(

15/7/06 1:54 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Thanks for telling me about the super mom - just went to her blog.

HEre from Michelle's!

15/7/06 2:03 PM  
Blogger honestyrain said...

oh what a fun idea...blogathon. charitable donations are good.

here via michele.

15/7/06 2:18 PM  
Blogger Thumper said...

Looks like the Blogathon is really taking off this year. I just wish I had unlimited fundage to sponsor everyone. Why can't I win the lottery...?

Here via Michele's today :)

15/7/06 3:01 PM  
Blogger jennypenny said...

Wow! What a great cause. Good luck it sounds like a great charity. Things like that are close to my heart and I always give to our local chilrens hospital too.

Here from Michele's

15/7/06 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.