HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 10, 2006

I love the music, but

Dear Neighbor,

I very much appreciate listening to your music. There is nothing like hearing the booming of the bass as your car goes by my driveway at 5:30 am. Kaboom, kaboom... it's so soothing to hear you drive by every morning at top volume. My favorite is when you have the top down on your beamer, and you sing along at the top of your lungs with your favorite rap song of the moment. What a comfort it is to hear you go by every workday morning, knowing that you aren't just going to wake me up, but every single person in every single house you drive by on your way to the gym. That's such a delightful service you provide. How did you ever come up with this idea? Free wake-up calls for the whole town! You're unbelievably generous.

Sometimes, when you get stuck at the traffic light down the road, I can still hear your booming bass. I smile, knowing that you're safely on your way to waking up the entire neighborhood. What a great and thoughtful neighbor you are.

Now, if I only knew where you lived, I could come and greet you and person and deliver this message: STFU at 5:30 am. NOBODY needs to hear your rap music and bass booming at top volume, and we really don't need to hear you, white boy, rapping along.

Have a nice day!
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Hey there! I noticed you stopped by my blog so I thought I'd come check yours out.

I used to live in a bad neighborhood (this was several years ago) where I would routinely be woken up by a couple shouting and screaming at each other at about 4 a.m. They'd threaten each other like no tomorrow.

The day I heard gun shots was the day I decided it was time to move!

10/7/06 5:30 PM  
Blogger Juliness said...

Wanted to post early so I didn't forget...I hope you have the most wonderful birthday ever! I wish you a new book to enjoy, a Red Sox win, beautiful flowers in your garden, a balmy peaceful day and plenty of love from those close to you. (Give the boy a reminder nudge from me!)

The Happiest of Birthday Wishes to you!

10/7/06 8:34 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

makes you wish you had one of those poison dart guns.

10/7/06 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.