HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Recovered? I wouldn't go that far.

With Blogathon behind me (but you can still pledge to sponsor me for another 48 hours) I have to say that this was one of the most fun and meaningful experiences I've had blogging. It wasn't easy, but it was very cathartic for both the Boy and myself. We both plan to do it again next year. He really enjoyed himself, and I think he felt important and respected as a blogger/writer, which is always a good thing.

As for sleep, well let's just say it didn't work out quite the way I planned. I was so wired I couldn't fall asleep until about 10:15 this morning, and then the Worthless Pet started meowing at top volume just after 11. Yeah, a whole 45 minutes of snoozetime. How refreshing!

I had a bit of trouble falling back to sleep, but eventually passed out and slept until 4:30 this afternoon when the Girl got home. The Boy and I both staggered about for a while, and now the two of them are lying next to each other on the floor watching Harry Potter 4. I'm still not dressed. I mean, what's the point of getting dressed at 8 pm? You got me!

There is absolutely nothing in this house to eat, and both kids are going to want food once they get out of the HP fog. Tuna casserole? I really can't do spaghetti one more time. Crap, we really need to hit the grocery store.

If you can possibly do it, I highly recommend the Blogathon experience. It was amazing. Tiring, but amazing. I feel really proud that my posts remained rational until it was over. I was sure I would either start ranting or hallucinating, but neither happened, and that was only on 4 pots of coffee. Pretty awesome, I'd say!

Still wondering where Blogher 07 is going to be. Is this the biggest secret since Watergate or what?
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Christina of A Mommy Story let us know that Blogher 07 will be in Chicago. I think she posted it this morning.

I hope this helps.

30/7/06 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.