HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wendy needs a gown

Wendy is going to the Emmy's all the way from New Zealand and she's having a heck of a time finding a dress. So the Mysterious Lady is holding a contest to find the perfect dress for WendyWings. I happen to be a big fan of Francisco Costa, CFDA's Womenswear Designer of the Year. So I'm suggesting that Wendy consider this number, guaranteed to turn heads and have everyone gasping at how gorgeous and sexy she looks.



Front


Back

Head on over to the Mysterious Lady to play.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

9 Comments:

Blogger WendyWings said...

That is stunning, but the back whoa, I would be a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen LOL.
I am having a heck of a time deciding in REAL life and now virtually.
I am off for my 200 dollar a head lunch now so will decide once I am champagned up lol.

15/7/06 5:21 PM  
Blogger RebEllen said...

that's a gorgeous gown. Elegant in its simplicity.

15/7/06 5:28 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

That is quite nice! I agree with rebellen ... simple elegance.

15/7/06 10:52 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I think it's gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by to see mine!!

:-)

15/7/06 10:54 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

very elegant...i like the black dress too.

15/7/06 11:06 PM  
Blogger Ricardo said...

Good luck in helping her out.

Also, off topic, thanks for speaking out in defense of Israel on some other blogs that seem to be fixed on hating the Jews. I read your comment that was right after mine on that site and you said many of the things I felt when reading the other comments.

16/7/06 1:46 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Wow, that really is a gorgeous dress.

16/7/06 4:46 AM  
Blogger Dawn Benko said...

Margalit--You posted a comment on my blog about Israel. In New Jersey we have a little thing we like to call sarcasm. That is what I was employing in my post, hence, the photo of Hitler in Paris. That's what restraint got France. I support Israel in what they are doing. I think it should have been done a long time ago.

16/7/06 8:54 AM  
Blogger Killired said...

i love it!!!!!

16/7/06 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.