HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 19, 2006

How to get your teens to bend to your will

Here's a parenting tip.

You want a quesadilla. Your son has made one for himself, but not for you. You ask nicely but he's too lazy to get up. How do you solve this problem?

You sing in the loudest, most off key voice you can muster, at the highest register you can possibly reach, "Oh please make me a quesadilla, one with melted cheese and tortillas, I just love the quesedilla and you are gonna make me one because I want one right now and I need to eat a quesadilla so please make me one because you make such good quesadillas...." and you keep on going till he gives up because his ears are on fire from the horrible noise.

Works like a charm! Heh.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

let's hope he didn't spit in it -- or is that only at Taco Bell?

I tried that theory on my wife. I only managed to get a warm kick in the crotch

20/8/06 12:30 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

I'd like to have heard that! Wait - maybe I wouldn't after all....LOL

Michele sent me.

20/8/06 12:48 PM  
Blogger Im Chele In LA said...

ahhhhhhhh smart thinking..


ahahahah

Over from the other Michele's

20/8/06 5:36 PM  
Blogger jen said...

lol...

surfing blogmad.

21/8/06 10:18 AM  
Blogger musicalrose123 said...

Must not let my mum see this...

24/8/06 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.