HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My mouth is filled with plasticine

Ah, the glorious taste of some plastic putty in my incredibly sore mouth. It's magic!

Had my periodontal surgery today. It was, shall we say, interesting. The dentist, the assistant, and the supervisor all spoke in Chinese during the procedure, only breaking into English to tell me about how 'borderline' my tooth was, and how it may not be able to be saved. That was fun.

When they asked me to bite down I bit my tongue twice before they noticed I was severing a piece of my tongue forever.

They did not give me a script for pain killers. I'm just to take Ibuprophan. Shit, I was really looking forward to pain killers.

I'm in a complete stupor. I slept almost all afternoon, and I'm ready to get back on the sofa. This takes a lot out of me. My body needs to fight off any potential infections. I'm on megadoses of ampecillian. I feel like total crap.

The kids are, of course, playing DDR making as much noise as they possibly can.

A friend brought over some chicken soup and snacks for the kids. I fell asleep during her visit. I'm such a twit.

It is 91 degrees upstairs in our house. It is 78 with both A/Cs on full blast downstairs. It is about 102 outside right now, but the humidity isn't as bad as they said it would be. Bad, yes, but not oppressive.

What I'm wondering about:

If all the Cubans go back to Cuba when Castro dies, who is going to live in Miami. Will it just be a city of CSI detectives and the elderly? What will Horatio Caine do without the Cubans?
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Borderline said...

Yeah! Borderline! Woo hoo!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. The heat sucks for us, too.

2/8/06 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.