HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Six words you never want to say

There are many things in life that you hope never to hear. There are a few things that you really don't want to say. My top pick: "Get the bucket, I'm gonna hurl."

Yep, the gastrointestinal distress that has been making it's rounds amongst bloggers hit me, and hit me hard. I can't quite figure out how I caught this dreaded disease, but I've narrowed down the suspects to Dave at Blogoraphy or Jon at Blurbomat. They both seem to have shared my symptoms.

I swear, yesterday was the first day in many years that I never got out of bed at all. I just layed there, moaning and groaning and drifting in and out of sleep. Every joint in my body ached. I couldn't even get on the floor to walk to the bathroom across the hall. When I stood up it was like the world whirled around me. I shook like a leaf. The only place for me was bed. The rest of life was completely unacceptable. I remained there until around 5 this afternoon when the veil of crapiness lifted a bit and I actually brushed my filthy hair and walked downstairs to the underworld.

Typing appears to be something that I will once again remember how to do when I get back to normal. I don't know when that will be. I do know that I feel thinner and lighter having consumed virtually nothing that isn't on the brat diet for 2 days. That's not saying much either. Ymmmm, rice for dinner.

Whilst I drifted in and out of sleep these past 2 days I watched an inordinate amount of TV reflections on the anniversary of Katrina. I am beyond disgusted with our shitty shitty President and his cardboard government for doing virtually nothing for the citizens of our country at the same time he is throwing taxpayer's money at Iraq at 300 times the rate. Half the citizens of New Orleans never returned to their city, their homes are still standing filled with muck and mold while FEMA and their insurnace companies argue about reimbursements, and yet we can afford to throw young bodies at Iraq with ridiculous amounts of weaponry and other instruments of distruction, and for what? An immoral 'war' that nobody asked for and nobody but those fatcat purile assholes in Washington who are making money on the 'war' hand over fist. Or maybe that should be fist over cock. I hate them.

It is so quiet here. Both kids are doing their summer reading in a desperate attempt to finish 3 books before school starts. Heh. And soon I shall head back to laying down and watching the ceiling swirl above me.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

OY! I'vew had this intestinal problem too!

Barry Manilow: Help Me Oh Nurse!! He looks weird beyond the beyond... WEIRDER THAN WEIRD! ANOTHER ONE WHO LOOKS EMBALMED!

WHAT COULD HE HAVE BEEN THINKING WHEN HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF???

He actually looks pasty. And so did Ray Liotta...and next to Manilow, Liotta is YOUNG! OY OY OY!

29/8/06 7:21 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I didn't say that I do not understand our HA! President, at all!!!!!!!!!!

Help Help Help!

Disgusted???
NO!.

WORSE...

BILLIOUS!
VOMITARY!
GASEOUS!
UNCONTROLABLE RUNS...
From what this President---This Government---has NOT done for New Orleans...For What Is Happening in Iraq...

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!

WE ARE IN DEEP DEEP SHIT HERE!

29/8/06 7:27 PM  
Blogger NotSoccer Mom said...

hope you're feeling better soon! i agree with your take on our shitty shitty president.

30/8/06 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.