HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Boy is Back

And now, back by popular demand, it's The Boy! (cue inspirational talk show music).

Hello ladies and gentlemen this is the boy. For those of you who don't know me very well, let me fill you in, I am amazing, incredible, stupendous, fabulous,smart, gorgeous, and just a little teencie bit egotistical.

I can't really say why I'm posting on my mom's blog, except that it is out of boredom. I have been well lately in case anyone is worrying about, which I'm sure you are, Right?

Anyways, I guess I'll tell you about today. I woke up feeling like crap, I got dressed, I went downstairs to get all my stuff together for school, and then the migraine started up. It was one of those headaches that just starts up and then does not want to go away no matter how much Tylenol you take. And then the nausea came (blechhh), don't you just adore nausea, isn't it wonderful. So I called in sick and proceeded to go to sleep until noon.

After I woke up I played my xbox for about 45 minutes which made me slightly less miserable but made me bored. So then I went back to sleep until 4. when I woke up I went outside and sat on the porch with mom until the girl got home at 5. I have pretty much been watching TV, and surfing the net since until I decided to post this. I hope my complaining doesn't bore you, because that would bum me out. Dinner is on the table so I have to finish up. So I bid you all farewell and goodnight (exit stage left, cue inspirational talk show music).

The Boy
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger crazymumma said...

This is so neat. My 9 year old wants to post on my blog. Any hints?

20/9/06 10:11 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

My son started posting when we did the Blogathon this summer. When I needed a break from posting every half hour for 24 hours, he posted. I showed him how to use Blogger, and he posted what he wanted to. One of his posts was so poignant that it brought tears to my eyes.

I think that it's great to encourage kids to write, and if my kid occasionally commanders my blog, that's fine with me. He reads it, he should be able to say something every once in a while.

If you want your son to write on your blog, then I guess I'd show him how to use your blogging service, and then let him at it. Tell him to introduce himself, not to use his real name or any identifying information and then let him go to town. My son has a bit of a fan clue because of his posting.

21/9/06 1:41 AM  
Blogger barbie2be said...

um, margalit... are you sure he is only 13?

21/9/06 4:11 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

Barbie,

He turned 14 at the very end of August, but he's pretty unusual. He's VERY smart, and he lets people know it all the time. Plus he has a wicked sense of humor. But man, can he be annoying!

21/9/06 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.