HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 18, 2006

Lost Discussion Thursday is moving here

If you're here from The Reign of Ellen, and wondering if I am going to host her Lost Discussion Thursday, yup, I am! Although she didn't make any real plans with me, I'll probably do just what Ellen has been doing, posting my opinions on the show, and then opening it up for comments. I promise I'll make my initial post shorter than the comments I usually make on Ellen's site because I don't want to scare you off, and I hope to attract a lively audience that has lots to say on this third season of Lost.

In preparation (and no, this was not planned) we've been watching Season 2 on DVD for the past week. Shout-out to Netflix for sending us the disks quickly. I'll try and do as much of the past season this weekend and next week so I'm fresh for the October premier of Season 3.

The week before the premier, I'll do a catch-up session of Seasons 1 and 2 for those that are new to lost, or have forgotten some of the more salient points. In the meantime, you have homework. You must watch this. And we'll discuss it on Thursday.

Meanwhile, I'm hoping that Ellen feels better and will return to posting quickly, because I'll miss her a lot. I'm sending her my best vibes. And a smootch!

I'm so psyched. This is my first time having a regular weekly topic!

Labels:

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.