Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- We occasionally deign to allow petting
- What is it about grocery shopping?
- See, I told you the Yankees suck!`
- Multitasking, Teen Style
- Personal democracy one hug at a time
- Where's the manager?
- LOST Discussion Thursday
- Kerry Healey, you've gone too far!
- Internets, could you please stop?
- Our new principal reacts to school safety
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.