HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Misc.crap

Blogger...up and down, up and down, up and down. You're making me nauseated with all this up and down. How about this for a great idea...stay UP for more than a day. OK?

Stop by Props and Pans to see my first post, which is conveniently all about my boobs. I don't think I remembered to mention that I'm co-editing Props and Pans with Izzy. We have a couple of new authors in the works, and the site will take on an international flavor with a new Canadian reviewer. As things evolve, I'll keep you informed, I promise.

It is getting colder and colder every day. I am so not ready for winter. I haven't even put away my summer clothes and unpacked my winter ones. I am in serious denial about this whole snow/cold thing. If I keep wearing t-shirts and shorts, it will stay warm, right? Yeah, and the pope is a Muslim. But look, just look at the color right outside my back door. It is lovely, is it not?


For some unknown reason, all my glasses are getting chipped in the dishwasher. They're not good glasses, so it's not a huge loss, but the Boy spent his money on a set of rock and roll pint glasses or varying types and two of the 4 of them are chipped. As are his Newbury Comics glasses. What are we doing wrong?

No new Gray's Anatomy tonight. Two hours of reruns. The only thing that saved me is Ugly Betty. I'm really liking that show, and the whole murder mystery thing as a sort of side story intriques the soap opera lover in me. I do love me a soap story concept.

The Girl finally let me trim the split ends off her hair. It's been well over a year since she agreed to a trim, and it was looking very ragged. I took off 3 inches and it looks so much better. It was way too long and was starting to get into everything. It was past her waist. She reported that nobody noticed at school today so I guess it wasn't that traumatic.

Term projects are gearing up. The Girl has two, one on Louis XIV and one on a biography she's reading about a woman married to an Islamic terrorist. The Boy has one that I know of, but I'm guessing there will be a second one for Latin. He has to do a paper on the Bible, which they're been reading as literature this term. Poor kid... he isn't the least bit interested in what they're reading this year, but I think it will be good experience for college.

I'm looking for some freelance work right now. Nothing full time, just some part time stuff to fill in about 40 hours/month.

And oh, I'm thinking of upgrading to Blogger 2 this weekend. Pray for us all.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Tsao said...

Congratulations on your partnership with Izzy! Love that post about bras.

I have a job offer that just came to my inbox -- I'll forward it to you. It's for a blogger. (Right up your alley!) Hope it works out.

28/10/06 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.