Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- Yawn... another bomb scare at the high school
- Why I almost never drive in my town
- What kind of book costs $70?
- And while we're thinking of Halloween
- Boston smashes pumpkin record
- You mean John Malcovich is a real person?
- Beginning of the end
- What do you get when you....
- My head, she is hurting
- Buh Bye NY. Glad to see you go.
Monday, October 23, 2006
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.