HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Assaulted from all sides

I bet you think that I do nothing all day long but sit in front of the computer in my nice silent house, waiting for the kids to come home. Well, you're pretty close. On most days, that's just about what goes on here. But not today. Today is special.

Let's see....upstairs in the kid's bathroom I've got the plumber replacing the dripping tub faucets with new faucets.

In the kitchen I've got Pentecoster, my home health aide, cooking some incredible smelling chicken and sweet potato stew. She's from Cameroon and her cooking is to die for.

In the basement I've got the Drain Doctor banging on something in order to snake out my drains and get the frigging tree roots out of the pipes so that the tub and shower drain, the toilets stop leaking, and we can resume daily showers. Sorry, TMI on the shower part. Shall we say we've all been a tad grungy the past week or so, since our plumbing traumas came to a head.

Oh, and my neighbor is outside blowing leaves. Pentecoster's phone keeps ringing and the ring tone is Jingle Bells. I'm about to jump out of my skin with all this over-stimulation. There are way to many people in my house and I just want to get under the spanking clean sheets on my bed and take a nap.

I remember quiet.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.