HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 30, 2006

The crud has officially taken over

Now both kids are sick. I have had a terrible headache for 2 days now. I think I can admit that we are now all officially sick. This is not going to be fun. The Boy is grouchy which seems to be the number one symptom. The house looks like a cyclone struck it. My home health aide is sick and in the hospital. Nobody has the strength to pick up a mop and wash the kitchen floor. Wah wah wah. Complain complain and more complaining.

I promise I'll be pleasant later on. For right now, I think I'm going to be throwing myself a big pity party. Maybe with a nice bottle of pinot grigio. Or a margarita.

Labels: , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to go with the Margarita DM.

Get well soon!

30/11/06 4:22 PM  
Blogger gordaboo said...

Stick with Tequila. It puts a nice warm feeling in your tummy and your right off to sleep. Hope you all feel better.

1/12/06 1:59 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

I think you're entitled to a pity party. Hope you're feeling better soon.

1/12/06 7:29 AM  
Blogger Mom / Ma'am / Me said...

I've got the crud, too. Not much fun!

Hope you feel better soon.

1/12/06 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.