HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am woman... Hear me whine

Maybe bleat is a better term than whine. For I am whimpering with desire. Can you hear it? Did you see it? Did you get the email from Piperlime, the new online shoe store that the Gap just opened? That's why I'm whimpering, bleating, and whining. Because they have really hot shoes, coupons for $20 off, and free shipping both ways and oh my God, look at these shoes.

Do you not love them? Do you not want them so badly you feel compelled to rob a bank? Or hold up a minimart? Alas, I will not be owning these shoes because they do not come in my size. Nothing even remotely cute comes in my size. I am cursed.

I want to have cute shoes. I want boots like these to wear on cold winter days that might happen sometime around January, the way things are going. But they are the boots I desire. All those buckles, that deep rich leather, the sturdy build. Guess what? They don't come in my size either.


Once again, another online shoe store has adorable shoes but the shoes they do have in my size are hideous and I would rather eat penny nails than wear those shoes. Which is why I will continue to wear Crocs and Uggs. They might be ugly, but they fit!
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

I am a total sucker for "substantial" (as opposed to "supple," which really means "flimsy" as far as I'm concerned) leather and solid brass hardware.

You have good taste. I choose halters and bridlework the same way I choose shoes and handbags.

18/11/06 5:09 PM  
Blogger scribbit said...

Oh yes, they're cute but I don't like being 6'2" and staring at the top of my husband's head. Sigh. I'm an amazon I tell you.

22/11/06 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.