HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Nablopomo Checkin

I've noted that when I'm making the rounds of my fellow Nablopomo compatriots that a lot of people have already dropped out. Now that surprised me. Surprised me a lot. Are you all finding this harder than you thought it would be? Or did you just forget to post and then realized you fell off the bandwagon?

I'm trying hard to post daily, but I've always posted daily so it's not so much of a stretch for me. I must admit to the pressure of trying to find a quality topic to post about, especially after the election. I'd been living an adreline for so long just trying to get through the election without getting my hopes dashed. So the let down isn't at all about the results, because I'm thrilled with the results. It's about being so hyped up for weeks on one thing, and that thing just kinda floats away after Rummy's resignation. I feel like kids must feel after opening all those Christmas presents they have been fantasizing about for months. Is that all there is?

But I'm so freaking happy. It's almost as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I can go to bed now and not be afraid to wake up to news that we've invaded Iran and North Korea because they both had WMDs, just like Iraq. Thank God we no longer have to fear Bush gone wild. Not that he won't keep trying, for the man is a moron, but at least we have a Congress that isn't just going to rubber stamp everything he suggests. At least I sure hope not.

Anyhow, I'm getting this Saturday morning post in early because we have the big bat mitzvah event tomorrow and I'm going to be busy most of the day and night. I think the camera battery died tonight, but if I can get a couple more photos out of the camera, I'll document the kids dressed in their very best finery. It should be a momentous occasion. I can't even remember the last time the Boy wore a whole suit, not just a jacket and slacks.

So, my pretty little chickadees, if you're participating in Nablopomo, keep on posting. And if you're not participating in Nobloshoemo, you gotta go over and check out the shoes. Some of them are to DIE for.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.