HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Shoe safari ends semi-successfully

Ah, alliteration. Nothing like it in a headline!

So the search for shoes for the bat mitzvah has finally ended. I found a pair of shoes totally by accident. I was moaning to a friend about never finding shoes and how I was going to have to wear my new green Uggs I got at Marshalls for $20, when she suggested I look at a clothing store catalog online. She said that had big shoes. When I checked out the catalog I saw several pairs that I didn't hate, and ended up purchasing the black velvet low-heeled pumps.


I don't love them. I am not squeeing over them. I sort of like them. And I think they're a good shoe to own as they'll go with quite a bit of my already existing wardrobe as well as both outfits I'm wearing next weekend. They were pretty cheap, too. They'll probably kill my feet, but I'm wearing them by hook or by crook. Because it's a choice of these or the Uggs.


I do love the Uggs. They might be ugly (hence the name) but they are so soft and warm and this time of year, nothing feels better on your feet than Uggs.

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

Those are the greatest color Uggs EVER (aka EVA!)! I hope they have them at Marshall's here, because I have a gift card! Do they make your feet hot and sweaty?

6/11/06 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.